RS485 Single-Phase Energy Meter (DDS3699)
- Model NO.: DDS3699
- Display: LCD
- Rated Current: 5(30)A; 10(60)A; 20(80)a or as Request
- Constant: 1600imp/Kwh, 3200imp/Kwh
- Rated Voltage: 110v; 220v; 230v; 240v
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Power Consumption: No More Than 1.0w, 8va(Voltage Circuit)
- Export Markets: South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
- Trademark: Techen
- Packing: Paper Carton With Foam Box
- Standard: Export Standard
- Origin: Shandong, China
- HS Code: 90283010
- Production Capacity: 150000PCS/Month
Functions and features
1) Measurement Function
Can measure the positive and negative active energy (reverse power is accumulated as positive energy). The phase and neutral line take samples respectively and are able to measure energy with larger current, so as to prevent short circuit stealing.
2) Meter Testing
The meter has optical-electronic pulse output interface, which used for meter test.
3) Display Function
A. Information use LCD display.
B. LED Indicator: Pulse signal light is red color. If there is no pulse, light is not on; If there is electric power, then the light flash.
C. Power failure display function
After disconnecting the external power supply, the environment-friendly pillar Lithium battery support LCD display the current power outage wake.
A. Infrared communication interface: Communication distance ≥ 5m, communication angle ≥ ± 15 ° ;
B. RS485 Communication Interface: RS485 communication interface and the electric meter inner circuit achieve electrical isolation and effectively protect circuit. Communication speed can be set, standard rate is 1200bps, 2400bps, 4800bps, 9600bps; The default rate is 2400bps.
5) Clock and time correction function
Adopts built-in hardware clock circuit with temperature compensation with calendar, timing and leap year automatically switch function. Within the temperature range of -25~60 centigrade, the clock error no more than± 1s/d.